Register now for the International Conference on Real-time Functional Imaging and Neurofeedback (rtFIN 2015). The conference will be held February 12-13 at the Hilton UF Conference Center in Gainesville.
BME Professor Ranganatha Sitaram is chairing and hosting the conference.
Scientific program details: http://reg.conferences.dce.ufl.edu/docs/rtfin/Agenda3.pdf
Technical workshop details: http://reg.conferences.dce.ufl.edu/rtFIN/Pages?pid=1221
Registration for rtFIN 2015 can be done online and includes the following exciting programs:
- An extra day filled with 2 technical workshops, a tour of the McKnight Brain Institute’s high-field brain imaging facility and a social gathering at The Swamp Restaurant (February 11th)
- 6 keynote speeches, 15 oral presentations, about 100 poster presentations, a scientific panel discussion and industrial exhibit (February 12th and 13th)
- Cocktail reception at the Natural History Museum (February 12th at 6:30pm)
- 15 student travel awards
- coffee, snacks and lunches
- best poster and oral presentation awards
Please note that UF students can attend the poster and oral presentations free of cost although lunch and coffee/snack breaks are not included. Student registration can be done at the following link: http://reg.conferences.dce.ufl.edu/rtfin/register?rs=F187C2D5-20D5-4878-9F36-E6448F595B9C