Commitment to a Safe & Inclusive Learning Environment
It is expected that every person in this class will treat one another with dignity and respect regardless of gender, sexuality, disability, age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, race, and culture.
If you feel like your performance in class is being impacted by discrimination or harassment of any kind please contact your instructor or any of the following:
- Your academic advisor or Graduate Program Coordinator
- Robin Bielling, Director of Human Resources, 352-392-0903, email@example.com
- Curtis Taylor, Associate Dean of Student Affairs, 352-392-2177, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toshikazu Nishida, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, 352-392-0943, email@example.com
Sexual Discrimination, Harassment, Assault, or Violence
If you or a friend has been subjected to sexual discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault, or violence contact
- Office of Title IX Compliance, Yon Hall Room 427, 1908 Stadium Road, (352) 273-1094, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Diversity Officer
- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs
- Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering Diversity, Equity & Inclusion website
UF BME Diversity Officer
Dr. Aysegul Gunduz, Associate Professor & J. Crayton Pruitt Family Term Fellow
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering wants you to feel valued and welcome. We strive to create an environment that values and respects our individual and communal differences. It helps to develop better biomedical engineers.