- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
Alumni & Friends
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering is proud of our alumni and their accomplishments! They are an essential part of building our reputation in the BME community with their successes and support.
Keep in touch by sending updates, news and photos to email@example.com. We're interested in your stories and would love to hear from you!
BME alumni and friends can also stay connected with the new UF BME LinkedIn Group!
LinkedIn is the leading online professional network which allows you to find and leverage professional opportunities, now and throughout your career. It enables you to keep in touch with past and present colleagues, discover inside connections and opportunities, and connect to industry experts.
Alumni and friends register directly with LinkedIn and can then request to join the group. Click here to join us today!
Crosslink 2015 - BME News Magazine
Crosslink 2014 - BME News Magazine
Spectrum 2013 - Society of Heatlh and Medical Physics Students