- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering will welcome the senior leadership team from BioD LLC to campus on Thursday, April 9th. BME will be hosting a special gift announcement event on this date in celebration of BioD’s $1 Million gift commitment to BME. This gift will establish a term professorship and support regenerative medicine research within the department. Joining us from BioD will be Jerry Chang, Director of Business Development, Tim Brahm, Founder & Chairman, and Russ Olsen, President and CEO. Jerry Chang is also a member of our BME External Advisory Board.
All of our BME advisory board members, industry partners, primary & affiliate faculty, students, friends/supporters of BME and the larger college community are invited to attend this event. Lunch will be provided, followed by a check presentation, talks from Tim Brahm, Russ Olsen and Jerry Chang on topics related to regenerative medicine and growth in the industry, along with other planned activities.
Date: Thursday, April 9
Time: 11:30AM - 2PM
Location: Main BMS Building Atrium
Additional information or questions may be directed to Mike Masem at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-392-6795.