- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
BME Industry Partners Program
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering Industry Partners Program was established in March 2014. Our goal for this new program is to share knowledge and ideas, and to engage in research and educational collaborations with our industry partners in pursuit of solutions that will help advance patient outcomes and train the next generation of engineers.
This new program provide strategic connections between our BME students, faculty, and industry partners through several meaningful interactions, such as:
- Senior Design Projects
- BME Student Internships
- Research Collaborations
- Participation in Guest Lectures and Seminar Series
We would encourage you to read more about these opportunities by selecting their corresponding tab, located above. Here you will also find important member benefits information. Click here for more information.
Industry Partners News
March 20, 2017
Congratulations to industry partner Stryker on being ranked as No. 19 on Fortune’s annual '100 Best Companies to Work For' list moving up two spots...
November 28, 2016
ALACHUA, Fla., Nov. 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AxoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AXGN), a global leader in innovative surgical solutions for peripheral nerve...
September 29, 2016
Congratulations to Industry Partner, AxoGen on their landmark surgical procedure involving the use of AxoGen's AxoGuard® Nerve Protector featured on...
September 27, 2016
The J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering is proud to announce the Sigma-Aldrich sponsored seminar. Industry partner, Sigma-...