The University Scholars Program introduces undergraduate students at the University of Florida to the exciting academic research world. In the program, students work one-on-one with UF faculty on selected research projects. The University Scholars Program serves as an exceptional capstone to the academic careers of UF students. The program will consist of undertaking an entire research project under the guidance of a faculty member. Only 200 students from all disciplines are selected through a competitive process to participate in this program.
Congratulations to the following BME students and mentors:
- Nicole Strecker/Dr. Wesley Bolch
- Abilene Roberts/Dr. Edward Phelps
- Dylan Smurlick/ Dr. Edward Phelps
- Mai-Ly Thompson/Dr. Dan Ferris
- Izabela Zmirska/ Dr. Christine Schmidt
- Varun Hoskote/Dr. Hugh Fan