BME’s first Student Safety Council (SSC) was recently formed to enhance laboratory safety within the department, especially among students.
The BME SSC consists of both undergraduate and graduate students whose initial task is to identify potential lab safety issues within the department and provide solutions which will promote a healthy working and learning environment for everyone.
Thank you to the students who volunteered to participate on this important council!
BME SSC Members:
- Shaheen Farhadi (Masters student, Hudalla lab)
- Nikunj Agrawal (PhD student, Schmidt lab)
- Jackson Cagle (Undergraduate student, Ding lab)
- Kaiyuan Jiang (PhD student, Stabler lab)
- Shannon Brown (PhD student, Sharma lab)