To graduate with this major, students must complete all university, college and major requirements.
Equivalent critical tracking courses as determined by the State of Florida Common Course Prerequisites may be used for transfer students.
- 2.0 UF GPA required for semesters 1-4
- 2.8 GPA on all critical-tracking coursework for semesters 1-4
- Complete 3 of 11 tracking courses with a minimum grade of C within two attempts: CHM 2045 or CHM 2095, MAC 2311, MAC 2312, MAC 2313, MAP 2302, PHY 2048, PHY 2049, BSC 2010, CHM 2046 or CHM 2096, PCB 3713C and BME 3060
- Complete 3 additional courses with a minimum grade of C within two attempts
- Complete 2 additional courses with minimum grades of C within two attempts
- Complete all 11 critical-tracking courses with minimum grades of C within two attempts