- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc. CEO Karen Zaderej on Helping Our Injured Military Members – First in a Series of Three Interviews
Interview Airs June 16, 2015, Host Geraldo Rivera, 10:52 AM ET | 9:52 AM CT | 7:52 AM PT
ALACHUA, FL, June 16, 2015 – AxoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXGN), a leading medical technology company dedicated to peripheral nerve repair, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Karen Zaderej will be interviewed in a special three-day Q&A miniseries on “Geraldo Rivera Show,” hosted by Geraldo Rivera and broadcasted on 77 WABC from New York City. In the first of this three segment exclusive interview, Geraldo will discuss how AxoGen works to help military personnel with nerve injuries repaired with its processed human nerve allograft, Avance® Nerve Graft.
All shareholders, analysts, industry professionals, health care providers and anyone experiencing symptoms of a nerve injury are encouraged to listen to the broadcast to learn more about options in nerve repair.