- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Dr. Peter McFetridge awarded the Tim Brahm Professorship
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- New Industry Partner: Sigma Aldrich Corporation
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- Record BME Industry Partner Participation at the 4th Annual Pruitt Research Day
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Stryker Provides Guest Lecture to BME Students
- Contact Us
Make a Gift
Thank you for supporting the J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering! Gifts will be used at the discretion of the department chair to support and advance the programmatic missions of teaching, research and service.
To make a gift online with a debit or credit card, please click here.
If you’d like to make your gift with a check, please make it payable to the University of Florida Foundation and include the department name in the memo section. Please mail your check to the following address.
J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering
Attention: Zac Bielling
Biomedical Sciences Building JG-56
P.O. Box 116131
Gainesville, FL 32611-6131
For information on larger gifts with naming opportunities, please e-mail the department chair, Dr. Christine Schmidt, directly.