- About BME
- Academics Home
- Combined Degrees
- Student Resources
- Industry Home
- Partner Benefits
- Student Design Projects
- Guest Lectures
- BME Interns
- Research Collaborations
- Tech Licensing
- Industry News
- "Women's Radio Network Open Forum" To Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- 3rd Annual Pruitt Research Day
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Clearance from FDA to Proceed with New Multicenter Comparative Study for Avance® Nerve Graft
- AxoGen, Inc. Announces Completion of a Pilot Clinical Study Assessing Cavernous Nerve Reconstruction with Avance® Nerve Graft
- BioD LLC Makes $1 Million Gift Commitment to UF BME
- BioD Receives U.S. Patent for Unique Placental Tissue Technology
- Event Celebrates BioD’s $1 Million Gift to BME
- RTI Surgical™ Announces Agreement With Novation
- SPECIAL EVENT: “Geraldo Rivera Show” to Feature AxoGen, Inc.
- Contact Us
Spring Undergraduate Courses
November 05, 2011
Students with an interest to be admitted into the BME junior year need to make sure to follow the BME lower division courses.
For current sophomores, there are 2 courses you must take in Spring 2012:
- BME3060 - BME Fundamentals - open to register on ISIS
- PCB3713 - Cell and Systems Physiology - restricted enrollment, fill out the form
*Note: if you have not taken PHY2049, you can take it as a co-req.